Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Simple and cheap village

This month of August I have been Building a village (well only 4 houses) from my peninsular/italian/mediterranian buildings. You can find them at warbases and come as small lasercut modules that you can combine to form bigger structures. The idea is good because each module cost between 2 and 4 pounds and come with doors and Windows. I also bought arched doors (I think are more typical) and a couple of balconies. So for two single storey squared modules, 3 single storey rectangular, 2 two storey rectangular and one three storey squared module you get:



Well, not a lot of houses, just 4 but shown from diferent points of view. After some fast and simple painting, I added plastic roof from plasticard and railroad modelling materials and... I'm quite happy with the results obtained:

1 comment:

  1. They look great, love how the balcony stands out after the paint job.

    ReplyDelete